NewDay is a leading provider of unsecured credit in the UK, providing technology-enabled, highly flexible and innovative products directly to consumers and via its merchant relationships.
The Group’s product offering includes physical and digital credit cards, and digital point of sale credit incorporating Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) and instalment finance functionality.
NewDay operates multiple direct-to-consumer (D2C) products through well-known brands such as Aqua, Fluid, Marbles and Bip - the UK’s first digital only credit “card”. The multi-brand strategy enables it to meet a diverse range of customer needs.
In its Merchant Offering business, NewDay offers co-branded credit cards as well as Newpay, a flexible digital point of sale offering incorporating BNPL and instalment finance. NewDay’s deep underwriting capability and 20+ years of experience allow it to responsibly say yes to more UK customers, making NewDay a merchant partner of choice for leading brands such as John Lewis, AO.com and Argos.
NewDay has a clear purpose: to help people move forward with credit. It provides close to 5 million* customers with responsible access to credit. NewDay’s leading, highly scalable digital platform alongside its proprietary credit decisioning capability allows it to continually innovate within the UK consumer finance sector, unlocking competitive advantage and developing products that meet customer and merchants’ changing needs.
- 2.0 million D2C customers and 2.9 million customers via merchant partners*
- One platform operating 13 brands (including John Lewis, AO.com and Argos)
- £9 billion+ of spend processed in 2022 (£6.0 billion in 2021)
- £4.3 billion of gross receivables*
- Issued one in five credit cards in the UK**
- 20+ years of underwriting history; with models powered by machine learning
- Over one trillion total data points across all customers
- 2.1 million customers improved their credit scores in 2022
- All products are FCA regulated
*As of 31 December 2022
**During 2022, including Newpay